About Away Dance Camp (ADC)
Buck Out Cleveland and MVMT Foundation partners to host a midwest dance event like no other. Away Dance Camp (ADC) is an in-depth training opportunity for aspiring dance professionals including youth, teens, and adults. ADC is a camp structured dance training experience, where Dance Campers ages 9+ (including adults) receive transportation, meals, and lodging. This year we are aiming to host 125 Dance Campers, who will participate in 4-days (2-day options available for adults) of technical and nontechnical developmental sessions, immersed in HBCU Dance culture and guidance directly from dance industry professionals. Dance training will be provided by collegiate-level and professional dancers and choreographers.
ADC serves as an added layer of support for those interested in honing their HBCU-style and industry dance skills.
An All Inclusive Experience
Camp Passes include:
- Pick-up from assigned pick-up locations to the camp location via charter bus (exclusively for those purchasing the 4-Day Pass option)
- Camp t-shirt
- Hot meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Bed assignment in air conditioned dormitory facility
- Participation in HBCU Dance and band auxiliary focused workshops led by confirmed Camp Facilitators (exclusively for those purchasing the 4-Day Pass option)
- Participation in genre specific dance workshops, such as Jazz, Hip-Hop, and Heels (Heels for ages 17+), led by confirmed Camp Facilitators
- Participation in character development workshop led by dance professionals
- Participation in End-of-Camp Performance Presentation
Sponsor ADC 2023
Please consider taking advantage of the unique opportunity to partner with Buck Out Cleveland and the MVMT Foundation to bring the Away Dance Camp experience to over 125 aspiring dance professionals.
Download the sponsorship packet below. Upon completion, save the document and email it to email@example.com.
A Look Back At 2022
2023 Registration Process
The following is the process to complete registration for ADC 2023:
- Click below and visit the camp’s registration page.
- Read through the options for the 2-Day and 4-Day Passes and purchase the preferred pass for $50. 2-Day Passes are primarily for Dance Campers ages 18 & older.
- Create your Member Account through Dance Studio Pro to provide the remaining balance for your purchased pass.
The following items are considered highly recommended for the ADC experience: